Due to COVID-19 precautions, UK College of Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology will not offer these rotations for the 2020-2021 academic year.
I added this text. Can you make it prominent at the top? When they go back to accepting these rotations we can take that off.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology here at the University of Kentucky offers fourth year rotations for visiting students. The rotations are:
- OBG 850 Gynecologic Oncology
- OBG 851 Gynecologic Sub-Specialties
- OBG 854 Clerkship in Obstetrics (L&D)
- OBG 855 Clerkship in Gynecology (requires approval)
- OBG 863 High Risk Obstetrics (MFM)
To apply for any of these rotations or inquire about the application process, please visit student affairs.
*Please note that USMLE Step I score is required for all rotations.