12. Katie L Land, Madison E Lane, Ava C Fugate, Patrick R Hannon. Ovulation is Inhibited by an Environmentally Relevant Phthalate Mixture in Mouse Antral Follicles In Vitro. Toxicological Sciences. 2021 Jan 28;179(2). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33316053/
11. Patrick R. Hannon. Understanding risks, refining treatments can reduce infertility. Lexington Herald-Leader [Lexington, KY]. 2016 June 5. https://www.kentucky.com/news/health-and-medicine/article81908477.html
10. Patrick R. Hannon, Diane M. Duffy, Katherine L. Rosewell, Mats Brännström, James W. Akin, Thomas E. Curry Jr. Ovulatory induction of SCG2 in human, non-human primate, and rodent granulosa cells stimulates ovarian angiogenesis. Endocrinology. 2018 Jun 1; 159(6): 2447-2458.
9. Kadeem A. Richardson, Patrick R. Hannon, Yvette J. Johnson-Walker, Maung S. Myint, Jodi A. Flaws, Romana A. Nowak. Di (2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP) Alters Proliferation and Uterine Gland Numbers in the Uteri of Adult Exposed Mice. Reproductive Toxicology. 2018 April; 77: 70-79.
8. Joseph A. Cacioppo, Po-Ching Patrick Lin, Patrick R. Hannon, Daniel R. McDougle, Arnon Gal, CheMyong Ko. Granulosa cell endothelin-2 expression is fundamental for ovulatory follicle rupture. Scientific Reports. 2017 April 11; 7(1): 817.
7. Yohan Choi, Kalin Wilson, Patrick R. Hannon, Katherine L. Rosewell, Mats Brännström, James W. Akin, Thomas E. Curry, Jr., Misung Jo. Coordinated regulation among progesterone, prostaglandin, and EGF-like factors in human ovulatory follicles. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2017 Jun 1; 102(6): 1971-1982.
6. Arnon Gal, Joseph A. Cacioppo, Patrick R. Hannon, Megan M. Mahoney, Andrew Wolfe, John P. Lydon, Rodrigo Fernandez-Valdivia, Carol F. Elias, CheMyong Ko. Loss of fertility in the absence of progesterone receptor expression in kisspeptin neurons of female mice. PLOS ONE. 2016 July; 11(7): e0159534.
5. Patrick R. Hannon, Sarah Niermann, Jodi A. Flaws. Acute exposure to di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate in adulthood causes adverse reproductive outcomes later in life and accelerates reproductive aging in female mice. Toxicological Sciences. 2016 Mar; 150(1): 97-108.
4. Patrick R. Hannon, Katherine E. Brannick, Wei Wang, Jodi A. Flaws. Mono(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate accelerates early folliculogenesis and inhibits steroidogenesis in cultured mouse whole ovaries and antral follicles. Biology of Reproduction. 2015 May; 92(5): 120.
3. Patrick R. Hannon, Katherine E. Brannick, Wei Wang, Rupesh K. Gupta, Jodi A. Flaws. Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate inhibits antral follicle growth, induces atresia, and inhibits steroid hormone production in cultured mouse antral follicles. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2015 Feb 18; 284(1):42-53.
2. Patrick R. Hannon and Jodi A. Flaws. The Effects of Phthalates on the Ovary. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 2015 Feb; 6:8.
1. Patrick R. Hannon, Jackye Peretz, Jodi A. Flaws. Daily Exposure to Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate Alters Estrous Cyclicity and Accelerates Primordial Follicle Recruitment Potentially Via Dysregulation of the Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase Signaling Pathway in Adult Mice. Biology of Reproduction. 2014 Jun; 90(6):136.